Children grieve very differently than adults, and they can often ask some very difficult questions that you may not be sure how to handle. Today, Brooke Davis joins us to talk about ways to help children grieve in an emotionally healthy way.
- 64: Brief, Low Cost, Minimal Prep Play Therapy Techniques with Jackie Flynn EdS, LMHC, RPT
- 63: Adlerian Play Therapy with Dalena Dillman Taylor, PhD, LPC, RPT
- 62:Understanding the Role of a School Counselor with Stacy M. Van Horn, Ph.D.
- 61: The Art of Setting Up a Play Therapy Room with Pam Dyson, MA, LPC-S, RPT-S
- 60: Understanding Infant Toddler Mental Health with Billie Jo Clausen, MA, Early Childhood Specialist / Infant Toddler Mental Health Specialist
- Hello world! on