Children grieve very differently than adults, and they can often ask some very difficult questions that you may not be sure how to handle. Today, Brooke Davis joins us to talk about ways to help children grieve in an emotionally healthy way.
- 69: Synergetic Play Therapy with Lisa Dion
- 68: The Language of Adoption with Jill Aller, EdS
- 67: Jackie’s 15 Favorite Quotes with Jackie Flynn EdS, LMHC, RPT
- 66: Group Therapy with Children and Teens with Katie May MS, NCC, LPC, DBTC
- 65: Gottman’s Sound Relationship House with Jackie Flynn, Trained in Level 3 Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Hello world! on