Episode 52 – Supporting Grieving Children and Families at the Dougy Center
In this episode, Jana DeCristofaro covers the following:
- Describes the mission of The Dougy Center.
- Tells how it was created (Dougy’s story).
- Describes who is eligible to receive services through your program and what is the process.
- Describes what services look and feel like at the Dougy Center.
- Provides tips that you have for therapists working with grieving children and their families.
- Let’s us know about and/or donate to the Dougy Center.
For her Free Download: Tips for Supporting Grieving Children click on the following: