In this episode Dr. Kat covers the following:
- Understanding what Maternal Mental Health is and where to find trained professionals to help.
- Where to get training for professionals working with mothers in the mental health field.
- Understanding postpartum depression, anxiety, and much more.
- Reducing the shame of maternal mental health struggles through support, education, and sharing stories.
- Her podcast, Mom & Mind is a wonderful free resource for parents, professionals, and anyone that could use information and knowledge in this area.
Dr. Kat’s Amazing Podcast http://www.momandmind.com